- Third Party MVD Processor
We are actively hiring seasoned professionals to provide a wide range of motor vehicle services to the public. Duties include processing vehicle title & registrations, driver licenses, administering Road Tests, and performing Level 1 vehicle inspections.
• Monday-Friday. 8am-4pm or 9-5pm shift.
• Vehicle Title & Registration processing experience
• Driver License processing certification is preferred, but not required
• RACF certification through Arizona MVD; current or within the past 90 days
• Familiarity with ADOT MAX System
• Clean Motor Vehicle/Driving Record (39 Months)
• We are willing to train the right candidate with exceptional vehicle title knowledge
Applicant must possess:
• Fast and accurate data entry
• Excellent reliability (attendance and timeliness)
• Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
• Able to work independently, productively, and efficiently with minimal supervision
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability
• Sense of urgency to complete work in a busy environment
• Customer service aptitude in-person and over the phone
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Bonus opportunities
• Health Care Options
L&J Motor Vehicle Services is an equal opportunity employer. Competitive compensation based upon experience.
Please e-mail a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous Motor Vehicle Services or Authorized Third Party Motor Vehicle Services experience preferred.
Current RACF and additional certifications a plus.