- Accounts Receivables Specialist (PART-TIME)
Seeking an experienced Accounts Receivables Specialist! At least 2-3 year’s experience with Quickbooks Online and cash flow management. Primary responsibility is to record and reconcile daily sales production completely and accurately from start to finish. Excellent attention to detail, confidentiality, and reliability are a must.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage daily reconciliation of sales activity in a timely and efficient manner
• Ensure all deposits are verified, processed correctly, and appropriately posted and categorized in QuickBooks
• Reconcile and prepare all forms of daily deposits between cash, check, credit cards to sales receipts and invoices
• Count and record cash, prepare/record checks, make online remote deposits, reconcile credit card transactions
• Work closely with management; escalating and following through with researching and resolving payment discrepancies
• Ensure proper usage and setup of merchant service machines. Troubleshoot when necessary.
• Complete month-end reports
• Provide assistance with making bank runs, as needed
• Strong working knowledge of sales and invoicing using QuickBooks Online
• Working knowledge of troubleshooting merchant services machines and check scanning systems
• Proficient in Excel
• Strong attention to detail and aptitude for numbers
• Proven attendance and reliability
• Ability to follow instructions
• Professional, organized, high standard for confidentiality
• Comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to communicate effectively with management and staff
• 2-3 year prior experience, Associate’s degree or relevant certifications is a plus
• Must pass a background check
• This is a permanent part-time opportunity, $18/hour and up
• 20-25 hours/week, approximately 4 hours/day
• Office hours are Monday – Friday between 8:00AM-5:00PM
• Flexible work schedule available as long as schedule is predictable and coordinated in advance
• In-office only, bi-weekly pay
• Weekdays only. No weekends, after-hours, or holidays required
• Great opportunity for someone who is looking for a consistent and steady part-time job
- Third Party MVD Processor
We are actively hiring seasoned professionals to provide a wide range of motor vehicle services to the public. Duties include processing vehicle title & registrations, driver licenses, administering Road Tests, and performing Level 1 vehicle inspections.
• Monday-Friday. 8am-4pm or 9-5pm shift.
• Vehicle Title & Registration processing experience
• Driver License processing certification is preferred, but not required
• RACF certification through Arizona MVD; current or within the past 90 days
• Familiarity with ADOT MAX System
• Clean Motor Vehicle/Driving Record (39 Months)
• We are willing to train the right candidate with exceptional vehicle title knowledge
Applicant must possess:
• Fast and accurate data entry
• Excellent reliability (attendance and timeliness)
• Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
• Able to work independently, productively, and efficiently with minimal supervision
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability
• Sense of urgency to complete work in a busy environment
• Customer service aptitude in-person and over the phone
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Bonus opportunities
• Health Care Options
L&J Motor Vehicle Services is an equal opportunity employer. Competitive compensation based upon experience.
Please e-mail a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.
Previous Motor Vehicle Services or Authorized Third Party Motor Vehicle Services experience preferred.
Current RACF and additional certifications a plus.